Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Long time, no blog!

Hello friends,

It has been ages since I have blogged.  Ahhhh....life just seems to get in the way of keeping up on here!  My sweet little boys also are priority!  I am trying to find the balance in it all!  Will that ever happen?  I sure hope so....

I have been busy working on a new product.  It is called Rockin' Back to School Math stations.  I currently have 6 stations created and am not sure if I will be adding more or not.  These stations are CC aligned.  They are pretty basic and will be good review for back to school time!  The stations I have created are counting money, time to the hour, skip counting, number bonds, even/odd, and ordering numbers.  If this is something you think you could use in your room check back soon!  I'll post when I have it finished!  


Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I love the rock star theme! If you need a proofreader/editor, I'm available :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I'll let you know if I need an extra set of eyes when I finish it!

    ReplyDelete