Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Brownie Points--A Whole Class Behavior Incentive

Are you looking for a way to reward the positive behavior in your classroom?  I know that is something that I like to do in my classroom!  Last year I stumbled upon the Brownie Points reward system here and knew I needed to try it in my classroom.  My students really enjoyed it and had fun brainstorming ways to celebrate once our pan was filled!

I created the titles Brownie Points, several brownies, and bought a baking pan from the Dollar Tree.  I hot glued some ribbon on the top back of the pan to serve as a hanger.  It was really pretty easy.  I went to my classroom to snap a photo of my pan and it has gone missing.  Let's hope it shows up before school starts or I will be creating another one!

I have made nine different versions to sell in my TPT store.  Please check them out if you are interested.  In my download I have included the titles Brownie Points, two different sizes of brownies for you to choose from, a mini certificate to give to the students when they fill the pan, and a sign that you can hang near your pan!  I hope you find one style you like.  If not, I am open to suggestions on different colors or designs.










Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Maybe you'll start the year with the Brownie Points incentive program in your classroom, too!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment