Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Scoot

Have you ever used a scoot game in your class?  If not, you are missing out!  Scoot is a fast paced game that can be used to review skills students have previously learned!  My students loved when we played scoot games last year in class!  I can't wait to use my new games with my students in the fall!

I have created two adorable apple themed scoot games reviewing sums to 10 using graphics and papers from Ashley Hughes.  If you haven't used her products, check them out here!

Included in each game is:

An introduction to scoot!


Directions on how to play!

Scoot cards with addition facts sums to 10

A recording sheet for student answers

And an answer key!

Each set includes 30 scoot cards for student practice.  Each set has different facts.  You can purchase them individually or bundled for a little discount!  I hope you can find a use for scoot in your room!  If you'd like to see these you can find them in my TPT store right here!

Thanks for stopping by!  I am off to rescue my youngest from the top of the art desk stool!  
Sandy






No comments:

Post a Comment