Sunday, July 14, 2013

First Day of School Homework!

Good morning!
Do you ever give your students homework on the first day of school?  I have for many years now and they secretly love it!  The activity I send home on the first day is a get to know you activity.  I attach a page to a paper bag explaining what they are supposed to do at home that first day of school.  Then the students bring their paper bag back to school on day two and share a little bit about themselves.  I enjoy this activity because I get to know my students a little better, I can see who the outgoing students are, the shy ones, etc.  This activity is for sale in my TPT store.  Check it out!  Maybe it is something your students would enjoy!

This is in my TPT store!  I hope it is something you find useful!
Click here to link to my TPT store!



I hope you have a great Sunday!  I am excited to spend some pool time with my hubby and boys.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment