Monday, July 29, 2013

Working in my room...in July???

Happy Monday everyone!  It is hard to believe that July is coming to an end and I have spent time in my classroom already.  Teachers go back on August 19th in my district and students come on the 21st.  Does that seem early or is it just me?  I am reading that several of you are already heading back to school, too.  At least I am in good company!  I feel like I had to get in to work at school since my husband and I are taking a little trip to Florida...just the two of us.  I can't believe I am leaving my sweet little men for the first time.  My oldest sweetie Chase is four and I have only been away from him for four nights....ever!  One time was when I went to see Kenny Chesney (hello) with some girlfriends and he was home with Daddy, and the other three when I had my youngest son and was in the hospital.  That brings me to Max, my twenty month old little man.  I have never been away from him over night.  I know the getaway is just what Mike and I need, but goodness I am going to miss these boys.  They are my everything!  Like you all, I am trying to squeeze in all the fun we can have together while I can.  I have so much left to do in my class, but got furniture arranged and some little things put together.  I hope you are all getting a lot done if you head back soon like me!

My baskets that hold my copies for students.  Baskets from the Dollar Tree!

Chase my four year old love.  He loves to help me at school and is becoming quite the artist!  (Love the cheesy four year old smile)!!!



Have a great night!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment