Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Welcome to My Little Blog

Hello to anyone who happens upon my blog!  I have been blog stalking for years now and have decided to take the plunge myself.  I hope to share lots of classroom happenings with you and a bit of my life outside of school!

I am a working momma like many of you out there.  I have two sons ages four and almost 20 months old.  They are the loves of my life.  I can't even remember what life was like without those two sweet babies.    They keep me busy when I am not at work and I wouldn't have it any other way!  I am so lucky to be married to a great hubby, too.  Mike and I are about to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary.  It truly has been the best five years of my life!  We share our home with a sweet yellow lab named Mazzie.  She just turned eight this summer and is amazing with the boys.  In addition to our two boys together, Mike had three kids from a previous marriage.  So I am truly a momma to five kids! Life is good and busy!

Thanks for stopping by!  I am excited about this new blogging adventure and sure hope someone can use some of the ideas I will be posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment